Saturday, March 27, 2010

Officially 29...

Gambar sekadar hiasan je eh.. ni bukan cake kite... huhuhhu...



Today.. 27th of March 2010... is my 29th birthday... huhuh.. dah tua kan kite.. tahun depan dah 30 woooo... my..my..my... how time flies.. 29 yrs ago... i was struggling to get out of my moms womb... and my mom is struggling to get me out from her womb.. and now.. here i am.. if its not bcoz of her...i may not be here today... thank you mama.. you are my everything... though i dont really say this to u always.. but in my heart u'll always there.. always on the top of everything..

Here i am now.. dah ade seorang anak.. and she is turning 4 this yr... hmmm..like i said.. how time flies...

Today.. the 1st ever person who wish me.. was my daughter... Khairah.. suddenly.. out of nowhere.. she sang Happy Birthday song to me!!!! wow... isnt it incredible.. i was stunt and of coz happy... huhuhhu... then.. it was my mom, dad, bro n sis.. since i'm there with them.. so.. they're the 1st to give me presents and cards... huhuuhu.. terharu laaa korang.. thank u so much!... while thats happening.. my hubby was out.. and he sent me a sweet bday sms.. tq sayang.. love u!.. muaaaahhh!!!.. and he's present for me is on the way... ;) then... came in sms's from both of my sis inlaws... thx gals!!! love u guys too!!!..

Hari ni kite happy ssngt... so.. esok.. i mean today.... i'll go out for a lunch date ngan mama, papa, my sis matun, my bro ayes.. my darling hubs.. and my mini me.. will of coz upload pics later ya... ;).. tata...

Pot Pet Pot Pet author...

4 comments:

wan muliani said...

hepy bday akak..cepat2 tao upload picture..tahun ni dpt ape ek??tahun lepas da dpt coach..tahun ni prada kot xpon gucci..xpon LV ahaha=)

Feather Pen said...

if there's anything i wanna have..i have already...that's u my dear..

a gift from Allah...

happy 29th birthday...and that reminds me of nearing my 30 years marriage...

we'll always pray for yr happiness as i hv 30 years of luvly marriage life...

may this 29th year be another good 29 years and more good years in yr future..

luv u always...mama..

Zaidatul Abu Bakar said...

yani : huhuhuhuh.. mmg akanku upload gambo ye... hehehe

Zaidatul Abu Bakar said...

awww... thx ma.. thank u so much.. :)